x

Corrugated Media File, Holds 125 Diskettes/35 Standard Cases, White/Black

X

Corrugated Media File, Holds 125 Diskettes/35 Standard Cases, White/Black

Write a review

Fellowes®

SKU: FEL96503

  • Economical high-volume storage.
  • Plastic strap handle allows easy retrieval from shelf.
  • Quick and easy to assemble, no tools required!

 
 
 
 
Cost-effective system for high-volume disk/CD users sets up quickly and easily—no tools required. Features a plastic handle for file retrieval. Includes dividers and labels for indexing your collection.


Global Product Type
 
Media Trays/Racks-Box
Media Stored
 
CD
Media Quantity Held
 
35 Standard Cases
Storage Type
 
Box
Color(s)
 
White/Black
Material(s)
 
Antistatic Corrugated Frame
Width
 
6.75"
Depth
 
15"
Height
 
6.25"
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
 
10%
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent
 
50%
Total Recycled Content Percent
 
60%
Length: 0.00 Haz Mat Class: None
Width: 0.00 UN NA Key:
Height: 0.00 Haz Mat Packing Group: None
Cube: 0.00 Haz Mat Active Ingredients:
Weight: 0.00 Manufacturer: FELLOWES MFG. CO.
Inner Pack Description:
Product References:
17:49:58.334 [UnitedSmartSearchDAL ln:2774] SearchResponseXML: 200SuccessCustomer_All_Items_ListTotal Time3trueFEL96503FEL96503Corrugated Media File, Holds 125 Diskettes/35 Standard Cases, White/BlackEA29.829.80.7940.00.00.00.016.756.021.016.00.87520.5965031437Fellowes®content.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_50/FELLOWES_LOGO.JPGBrandThumbnailcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_50/FELLOWES_LOGO.JPGBrandStandardcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_50/FELLOWES_LOGO.JPGBrandLargeFELLOWES MFG. CO.content.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_65/39259.JPGItemThumbnailAcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_70/39259.JPGItemThumbnailBcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_100/39259.JPGItemThumbnailCcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_240/39259.JPGItemStandardAcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_350/39259.JPGItemStandardBcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_400/39259.JPGItemStandardCcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_500/39259.JPGItemLargecontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_65/39260.JPGAltItem1ThumbnailAcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_70/39260.JPGAltItem1ThumbnailBcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_100/39260.JPGAltItem1ThumbnailCcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_240/39260.JPGAltItem1StandardAcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_350/39260.JPGAltItem1StandardBcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_400/39260.JPGAltItem1StandardCcontent.oppictures.com/Master_Images/Master_Variants/Variant_500/39260.JPGAltItem1LargeGreenYEPACPGCompliantNAssemblyRequiredNMinority VendorNMSDSNNonReturnableNRecycledYSmallPackageYStockedNValuePackNWarrantyNStateRestrictionNContractItemNANSI_BIFMANCA Proposition 65NEconomical high-volume storage.Plastic strap handle allows easy retrieval from shelf.Quick and easy to assemble, no tools required!Includes dividers and labels.Cost-effective system for high-volume disk/CD users sets up quickly and easily—no tools required. Features a plastic handle for file retrieval. Includes dividers and labels for indexing your collection.Cost-effective system for high-volume disk/CD users sets up quickly and easily—no tools required. Features a plastic handle for file retrieval. Includes dividers and labels for indexing your collection.Cost-effective system for high-volume disk/CD users sets up quickly and easily—no tools required. Features a plastic handle for file retrieval. Includes dividers and labels for indexing your collection.183Category183Media Trays/RacksGlobal Product TypeMedia Trays/Racks-BoxMedia StoredCDMedia Quantity Held35 Standard CasesStorage TypeBoxColor(s)White/BlackMaterial(s)Antistatic Corrugated FrameWidth6.75"Depth15"Height6.25"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent10%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent50%Total Recycled Content Percent60%US6.06EA1EA0775119650361007751196503343202103JN23604STORAGE,CD/DVD STORAGE,CD/DVD ITEMS STOCKED NORMALLYRN200Success 17:49:58.396 Item Detail Pricing Start 17:49:58.677 Item Detail Pricing Complete 17:49:58.677 Item Detail Data Retreival Complete 17:49:58.693 ******************************** 17:49:58.693 ******************************** 17:49:58.693 ******************************** 17:49:58.693 ******************************** 17:49:58.693 Master Page Load Start 17:49:58.693 Set Logo 17:49:58.693 Set header 17:49:58.709 set links 17:49:58.709 Master Page Load End 17:49:59.193 Master Page Pre Render start 17:49:59.193 Master Page Pre Render end